News:Magic Ruby Featured in San Fernando Valley Business Journal
Press Release:Magic Ruby Launches “Quasar” Production Platform for Second Screen and Mobile Applications
From Our Blog:Magic Ruby in San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Evelinesmet sure send it to email@example.com
News:Magic Ruby Featured in The Online Reporter
Press Release:Magic Ruby Appointed to Create Second Screen Experience for Technicolor’s New CGI-Animated Children’s Series, The Deep
From Our Blog:Magic Ruby Launches Quasar – A Platform for Second Screen and Mobile Apps
- #secondscreen app dev to platform in the SFV Biz Journal (p.15) http://t.co/CwKi3lkSrp
News:Magic Ruby in Home Media Magazine
Press Release:Magic Ruby Brings Live Sync to the Second Screen
From Our Blog:What Powers That Second Screen App?
- #secondscreen and mobile apps, from @theMagicRuby http://t.co/J2TszqsdsX
News:Magic Ruby’s ROGUE Second Screen App in Lost Remote
Press Release:Magic Ruby to Demonstrate Live Sync at CES 2013
From Our Blog:Magic Ruby Goes Rogue with New Second Screen Companion App
- #secondscreen article on #roguedirecTV in @onlinereportr is now on line: http://t.co/hKyH1hVjsk
News:Magic Ruby Second Screen Companion App Rogue in AdOps Online
Press Release:Magic Ruby to License Delivery Agent’s TV Wallet™ Transaction Engine
From Our Blog:Second Screen Wish Lists
- onlinereportr - #secondscreen #RogueDirecTV http://t.co/jPBEIbStTs
Magic Ruby Brings Live Sync to the Second Screen
Second Screen Production Platform Drives Unprecedented Audience Engagement with Live Sporting Events, News Programming, Awards and Reality Competitions
BURBANK, Calif. – January 30, 2013 – Magic Ruby, the leader in delivering monetizable content and applications for the second screen, today announced the availability of its Live Sync feature. This live sync solution utilizes patented live audio watermarking technology and Magic Ruby’s Second Screen Production Platform to deliver an immersive, fully-synchronized experience between the viewer and the live programming, previously available only with pre-produced programming content.
Through Live Sync technology, viewers can enjoy exclusive content such as statistics, trivia and biographies; interact live on a second screen app via social media, games and voting; or receive alternate audio or video. Live Sync also enables Magic Ruby’s award-winning e-commerce platform capabilities in a live setting, capitalizing on consumer impulse purchase behavior in real time. Viewers might purchase the jersey of their favorite player as he hits the winning shot, or movie tickets for the film that wins the best picture award, right from their app.
“We previewed our new Live Sync capabilities at CES this month and generated a lot of excitement,” noted Magic Ruby CEO Tom Engdahl. “Now broadcasters of live events such as sports, award shows, and competitive reality programs, can deliver engaging and relevant content, commerce and advertising to the tablets and smartphones of viewers as the action is unfolding. We’re giving broadcasters and brands new tools to monetize live content across a variety of programming types.”
The Live Sync feature leverages three new Second Screen Production Platform tools to synchronize with events. They are:
- Live Audio Watermarking – The technology is built directly into the broadcast chain, allowing in-the-moment synchronization with live show content.
- Content Management System (CMS) – The CMS supports the input of content at any time, whether before the broadcast or during, giving live event broadcasters the essential flexibility and access they need.
- CMS Client Portal – The Portal enables show producers to create content in real-time response to developments during the event, with fresh, applicable and targeted content inserted immediately into the live application during the broadcast.
About Magic Ruby
Magic Ruby is a company dedicated to monetizing the Second Screen by integrating state-of-the-art technology into the TV viewing experience. Its mission is to enable content owners, distributors and brands to generate incremental revenue from second screen viewership. Magic Ruby’s suite of products and services include immersive second screen apps, infrastructure services for app publishers, and a platform to serve targeted advertising to viewers on the second screen. For more information, please visit www.magicruby.com.
# # #